Facial Hair Pt. 2

OK, so in our last episode, I said that I was finding it challenging to epilate my face. Then later I said I was giving up and just shaving.

This has all changed now. I have my face fully epilated and can keep my beard/mustache growth to a bare minimum with regular maintenance.

And, over time it appears to me the return hairs are growing fewer and sparser.

It all started when I began plucking some hairs.

I've been blessed with relatively little "shadow" (I think because my beard hairs are mostly white at this stage). But there are occasional dark intruders which bring with them an appearance something like a blackhead.

I took to plucking these when I saw them, and overall was happy with that outcome (though it does hurt to begin with, you get used to it).

In that process, I would occasionally catch a regular hair or two and pluck them. Silly Stef then had the bright idea to pluck my entire beard area and see how that worked.

I started with a small area on the right check and cleared it, going forward I was able to epliate that area and keep it hair free with regular touch ups. I continued shaving the remaining areas of the face.

It took about 2 months of daily plucking sessions, working on small areas at a time to where I finally got the whole face done.

It was tedious work, but I thought of each plucked hair as a small step forward in my transition which made it feel like worthwhile minor suffering toward an important goal.

Now I can epilate my entire face with little discomfort! Yay!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts