Catching up

 It's been quite a while since I published on this blog, which is a shame. 

It's certainly not for want of material, a lot has happened since my last post (February of 2021, according to Blogger).

Events in the intervening time (roughly chronological, not all of the same salience).

  • My breasts have come in rather nicely.
  • I've had significant hair regrowth.
  • I've started wearing acrylic nails (which I love).
  • I had my eyebrows waxed.
  • I re-encountered and then lost my first boyfriend, who also was the love of my life.
  • I was laid off from my job, and have had two others since.
  • I started a part time gig at a women's clothing store.
  • I got my legal name change done.

I'll address all these in more detail in separate posts, I may add others later as I think of them...


Comments

Popular Posts