Man Boob Envy

Not long ago I was sitting in a coffee house waiting for a friend.

This guy walked in, not too prepossessing overall, dressed in workout or running clothes. Heavyset, middle aged, balding.

The thing that caught my eye was that he had "man boobs". Dunno if he had gynecomastia, was a transwoman out in boi mode, or what; but he didn't seem overly concerned, wasn't trying to hide them, nor particularly flaunt them (though I suppose many men might have made more effort to conceal them).

On a woman I would have said they were a pretty respectable pair of knockers; and I imagine few women would have dared to go out bra-less with such "girls", especially if they were planning on some sort of physical activity.

I've always been pretty chubby myself, but that's mostly been confined to my belly and under my chin. My chest is pretty flat.

When I was younger and very concerned about not being seen as too femme (and therefore necessarily gay) I was grateful that I my weight didn't include boobs, unlike some of my other heavy friends and acquaintances.

I now come to rue that sense of relief.

I wish I had some natural tits <sigh>.

Comments

Popular Posts