Feeling Girly

Perhaps the biggest thrill I've found in going femme is what happens when I get smooth, put on some girl clothes, add some earrings and a few other dangly things, put on my wig, and voilĂ ! Out steps Stefanya!

The biggest surprise for me is all of a sudden I find I rather like what I see in the mirror. This is a new experience for me. I recently got myself a full length mirror, which allows me to see the whole effect. I'm awestruck by myself sometimes. I have great legs!

I am especially delighted by how dressing in these clothes and looking this way makes me feel: sensual, playful, sexy, shrewd, and fierce.

"Girly" activities please and tickle me: I love painting my toenails, I pierced my earlobes and I love trying on different silly little earrings, I love shopping for bargains on tops or shorts or leggings at the Clearance racks/shelves at Target or WalMart or Walgreens

I feel "girly"; but not like a bimbo or a pushover (despite my submissive leanings and a strange fascination with the whole "sissy" vibe; I have more on all that elsewhere).

There's a sense of claiming a strength and dignity and power that I never felt I had access to previously while I struggled to maintain some semblance of traditional masculinity that never seemed achievable or to fit me very well.

Where does all this come from? Is it really mine?









Comments

Popular Posts