Being "Gay"

Part of the question about being a "sissy" I discuss elsewhere in the blog opens a different can of worms: what does it mean to be gay?

Part of the whole sissification shtick has to do with humiliating the prospective sissy as a "faggot", "cock loving whore", or other similar derisive terms.

The faggot one is interesting to me. The way I was raised, if you have sex with a same sex partner you are, by definition, homosexual (and therefore gay). Now, in my family and social circle generally, there was no stigma associated with that, it was a completely valid and acceptable way of living.

Later in life though, I encountered this whole alternative mind-set whereby a man is not thought gay if he is only ever doing the penetrating (orally or anally).

That appears to me to be an ego saving rationalization; allowing a self-identified hetero man to keep his identity intact if he feels attraction/desire for other men and participates to the extent of penetrating, but then not going further.

I suppose it's possible that some men have no desire to go further, but then what's the point of it being another man?

Now I've heard that guys give better head because they know what a penis feels like. And I know some guys have a real thing about anal sex, whereas a lot of women are (understandably) not so much into it. So what's an anal sex crazed guy to do?*

Now with the advent of more "out" transwomen, there's a lot of material on the web about the benefits of dating them. Two of which being precisely those points I just mentioned: They know what having a penis feels like; and (if they're pre-op) it's "all anal, all the time!"

To cut to the chase though, as far as I'm concerned (YMMV), if you're having sex with a same sex partner, whether they're going down on you or you're anally penetrating them or otherwise; whether you or they are butch or femme or sub or dom or daddy or sissy or whatever flavor floats your boat, you are engaging in homosexuality by definition, and therefore gay.

Who makes up these rules anyway?




*For my part in my past hetero relationships I've met a few women that actually liked anal. 

I'm not opposed to giving it, it doesn't offend me or anything and it's reasonably enjoyable, but I don't feel like it's any great special thing. I would not much miss it if I never got to do it again; unlike licking pussy which I crave.

Now, I do dream of GETTING "pegged" by a powerful, sexy domme though...

Comments

Popular Posts