Breasts

So, let's get this out of the way: Tits, Boobs, Knockers, Gazongas, Hooters, Bubbies, Titties, Bazooms, Fun Bags.

Is it odd that, for me, different euphemisms/crudities for the external structures housing female human mammary glands evoke images of different kinds?

"Tits" feels pretty generic. "Bubbies are small and "perky" whereas "Boobs" feel like on the larger end, more full and mature, though both are natural. "Hooters" (perhaps because of the influence of the eponymous restaurant) also evokes relatively large; though younger, firmer, and potentially "enhanced".

So, anyway, what about breasts? Want 'em. Don't have 'em (yet).

I did get a pair of breast forms, size B. With 20/20 hindsight I wish I'd gone for the larger ones I agonized (or should I say drooled?) over.

I told myself I was avoiding being overly presumptuous/ambitious to start out. But I think with my height and frame somewhat larger models would not have been an issue, plus I'd just like to look "fuller".

Ultimately I'd like to have Ds (at least) of my own. I'm doubtful I'll be able to get there on HRT alone, which makes me a little sad.

The forms were "self adhesive", that worked for a bit, but the adhesive wore mostly off. I'm still looking for a good replacement/alternative.

For the time being I mostly just slip them inside a sports bra which keeps them in place pretty well without resorting to adhesive. I just invested in a little lacy black bra too, which also appears to do the trick.

It would still be nice for them to stay up on their own though. But I may wait to get the bigger ones to expend a lot of energy coming up with a functional solution for that.


Comments

Popular Posts